Help the Foundation earn money while you shop! eScrip is an easy way to donate money each time you shop with an eScrip member merchant. Introduced by Electronic Scrip Inc. (ESI), the eScrip program is a fundraising program that allows participating merchants to contribute a percentage of your grocery loyalty cards, credit card, and debit/ATM card purchases to the school or organization of your choice. Instead of making purchases directly through a retailer website, such as Nordstrom.com, log into the eScrip_Online_Mail to access the retailer website and have a portion of your purchase automatically donated to the Foundation. For help with any aspect of this program, you can visit the eScrip website at www.escrip.com.
How does the eScrip program work?
- Supporters register any or all of their existing grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards for use in the program.
- Participating national, regional and local merchants will make contributions to enrolled organizations, based on purchases made by supporters, who use their registered grocery loyalty, debit and credit cards. The eScrip program will continually contact new merchants.
- Every month the enrolled organizations receive all merchant contributions made on behalf of all participants. A summarized report listing supporters, merchants and contribution amounts are available online.
- By accessing the retailer's website through your account at eScrip.com, set contribution levels will automatically be donated to the Foundation when you complete your online purchase. Please note that this contribution will only register to the Foundation if you first log in to the eScrip Online Mail. Accessing the retailers' website directly will not make a donation to the Foundation.
- Purchase $250 from Nordstrom.com, a retailer who has a 6% contribution level. $15 will automatically be donated to the Foundation.
- Purchase $100 of Advantage Flea medication at 800 petmeds.com, a 7.2% contribution - $7.20 will automatically be donated to the Foundation.
- Book $1,000 in hotel rooms at Hotels.com for your next vacation or business trip, and your contribution will total 3.9% - or $39.00!
- Make your every day purchases go towards a worthy cause. With so many of us shopping or booking travel online, the Foundation will earn money quickly and easily!
To sign up today, visit http://www.escrip.com and add VFWCA Foundation to your account - Group ID # 500030751